You went to watch a movie with your friends . Write a diary entry ..

You went to watch a movie with your friends . Write a diary entry..

Sunday
20 January 2019
11:00 PM

Dear Diary,
       Today was a holiday of my college. So , I decided to go a Cinema hall to see a movie 'URI' . I called a one of my friend to accompany me to watch the movie. She was ready to go with me then, she met me outside the cinema hall because movie tickets were with me after that , we went inside the cinema hall for the first time, we saw a movie in a Cinema hall . In the interval we buy a popcorn then , we enter in cinema hall . In the cinema hall we were so excited for watching the movie 'URI' . We enjoyed to see the movie. In the emotional scene my friend even started crying . My eye focused on her expression at that time because she was changing her expression according to every scene and situation but I remain neutral in the movie. In the fighting scene my friend expression like exciting she fall all the popcorn on the ground. After finishing the movie we went to a shop to ate something and my friend started talking about movie that starting is not good and hero did not do like that with heroin, this is not fault of heroin. After finishing our coffee, we went home.

Shilpa pakau

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Paleolithic period - Pre history in India