21 December in my dream

In my dream



                              I seen in my dream one girl which name is kitty live with her family . Family was not good they are wanted of their village . Every one respect in the from of him because of fear . Kitty study in class 5 and his father want to get married with the her friend which age is 40 year and kitty didn't want to marriage him , she wants to study. So in night she left her home because of pressure.
         Kitty do not have any Idea of outer world. Kitty walk mile and  mile she is so afraid and tired because she walk about 5 hour continue. Kitty go police station for FIR against her family and police in the favour of her family because family is wanted.
            She came in Faridabad and 5 days and night  stand in Street. After 5 Days 1 person helped the kitty to a part  of  NGO child. So NGO mother is care of kitty and she start study in school. 
   

Me and my bestie

           After the school I meet the kitty in DU and she is good girl in behaviour and she is my one of the bestie.. Also she is good in study. She's nature is to good . She want to become a IAS officer ( Civil service) to do .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You went to watch a movie with your friends . Write a diary entry ..

Paleolithic period - Pre history in India